Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Muchas clases…

I finished the first set of classes on Friday (and all the accompanying final tests and compositions this morning)! Time is passing by very quickly. The sad news is that a bunch of my friends already went back to the US on Saturday! It’s crazy how quickly you can get attached to people! On Monday I started with my second group of classes. This time I am focusing more on education classes.

I really liked my grammar class during the first two weeks. My professor published a book on prepositions, and I couldn’t help but buy it. I asked him to “autograph” it for me. And yes, I realize how that makes me sound.

Today was incredibly busy. After my five hours of classes, we went to the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza. I had never been there before (after multiple trips to both the Prado and the Reina Sofía), so it was great to finally see it. A group of friends and I then went to “El Tigre,” a tapas bar in Chueca. From there we headed to the Templo de Debod for a free concert. I got back to the dorm around 10pm for what is officially an early night for the madrileños…
















(A fashion advertisement's play on "Las Meninas")

No comments:

Post a Comment