Thursday, July 8, 2010

¡Qué emoción!

I only have a moment to write, but so many exciting things are going on that I wanted to post quickly. Last night was insane! Watching the game outside the Real Madrid stadium was incredible/crazy/dangerous/unforgettable. I attached a video that I took directly after the win. I couldn’t fall asleep when I got home because of all the excitement. Plus, my ears were still ringing. I woke up this morning with no voice, though that was quickly solved by a healthy dose of Spanish coffee. They don’t mess around over here. I was worried about making it through my classes without falling asleep, but the professors managed to hold my attention.



Tonight, some friends and I are going to the Bebe concert. Bebe is a famous singer from southern Spain. I first started listening to her music while I was in Salamanca. She won Best New Artist and the Latin Grammy Awards in 2005. We leave at 5:30 tomorrow morning on a bus for Pamplona to see the Running of the Bulls. I’m hoping we return on Sunday night in time to watch the World Cup final back here in Madrid.

¡Que tengas un buen fin de semana!

1 comment:

  1. I was just reading the latest under the pines and ran into a column on you that led here. It sounds like you're having a good time from what I've read. Congrats on the scholarship. I'll catch you back in Richmond

    ReplyDelete